Breaking Down Barriers
Enjoy the unique opportunity to see Christian, Jewish, and Muslim student musicians from Jerusalem performing together on their U.S. tour. The Magnificat will perform an inspiring classical concert of instrumentals and vocals.
July 12, 2018
- Saint John Paul II National Shrine, Washington, DC | 5:00 p.m.
July 13, 2018
- The Basilica of the National Shrine of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Baltimore, MD | 7:00 p.m.
July 14, 2018
- Holy Land Festival, Franciscan Monastery of the Holy Land, Washington, DC | 1:00 p.m.
July 15, 2018
- Museum of the Bible, Washington, DC | 10:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
July 16, 2018
- Shrine of St. John Paul II, Washington, DC | 1:00 p.m.
About the School
The Magnificat Institute provides high academic education and practice in music for young people in Jerusalem regardless of their gender, race, language, or religion. The school’s founder, Fr. Armando Pierucci, OFM, believed that music plays a fundamental role in the process of making our societies a better place; the Magnificat Institute was created to realize the dream of a peaceful coexistence of ethnic and religious groups united by the passion for music and the arts. It’s one of the many organizations supported by the fundraising efforts of the Franciscan Monastery of the Holy Land, through the Custody of the Holy Land.
Support the Magnificat Institute with your donation below.