The Conference Center inside the Franciscan Monastery is now available for rent!
This spacious and beautiful conference room is newly constructed and can hold up to 90 people at one time. Enclosed in a private area, the modernized room has been designed to impress every attendee.
The Conference Center is the perfect area for lecture series, meetings, or small events. It has been enhanced with state-of-the-art technological enhancements. Such features include:
- High-Resolution Video Projector: This high resolution projector is capable of displaying slideshows, videos and other types of media across a large area.
- Next-Gen Lectern: A lectern with a built-in computer, usb connection and blu-ray dvd capabilities. This allows users to connect digitally without the hassle of setting up a separate computer.
- Custom Light Settings: The ability to customize lights can help create a more dynamic atmosphere for your attendees.
- Renowned Stereo System: The conference room is equipped with a stereo system that projects your audio at the highest quality.
- Easily connect to high-speed wi-fi, and get easy access to screen-sharing and live-streaming capabilities. All of this features and more will allow you to execute beautiful presentations, and create a dynamic experience for your viewers.
Other Conference Rooms
There are several conference and meeting rooms available for reservations at the Franciscan Monastery. These rooms are available by donation and may be reserved for a full day or for several hours. Room capacities range from 16 to 70. These rooms are available to groups for meetings and retreats. Among the groups who have used the rooms are: 8th grade confirmation retreat groups (groups must provide the retreat master), RCIA groups, high school groups, Young Adult groups, Sodality groups, non-profit organizations, university clubs, and secular order groups.
To reserve a conference room, you must call several weeks in advance and make an appointment to come see the room as well as to sign a “General Release” agreement.
Day Retreat Options
Why limit yourself to the indoors? Combine your conference with an outdoor activity! The conference room is also the perfect spot to interact with Day Retreats!
Take a walk along the tranquil and serene paths throughout the monastery forest, or enjoy an activity-filled day at the soccer field, basketball court or the tetherball station!
For more information and to schedule a visit please contact Carolyn at 202-526-6800 ext 364.