A group pilgrimage for your church, parish, school, college or university, alumni association, or ministry is an intense spiritual and community-building experience, and the Holy Land pilgrimage office at the Franciscan Monastery can help you plan and implement a pilgrimage. You can even use the pilgrimage as fundraiser for your organization.
Planning a pilgrimage will require prayer and preparation. We suggest you take a look at the details for our different pilgrimages to get an idea of what they include. From there, we’re able to customize different parts of your trip, such as the type of accommodations, the sites on the pilgrimage, where masses are held, and your flight destinations.
- How many people might be in your group; a group is considered 25 – 45 people. We may be able to accommodate more depending on the group and the number of available guides.
- Teaming up with another group or organization that would be interested in a pilgrimage.
- The time of year for your pilgrimage.
- Planning at least a year in advance to leave time for promoting your trip and allowing your participants to raise funds.
- Being intentional about your pilgrimage, and praying for the success of your trip each day.
- Selecting a “contact person” and main organizer for all inquiries about the trip.
- How you’re going to promote your trip. We can provide basic promotional materials you may use
Please contact us so we can begin planning your pilgrimage!
Call the Franciscan Pilgrimage Office for more information: 443-832-0350 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org