Visitors are welcome to enjoy the main church and gardens on their own, but we also invite you to join a guided tour, which includes an introductory video, “behind the scenes” information and access to places not visible without a guide.
Special tours, such as Saints in Stained Glass on Nov. 1 (All Saints Day) are offered periodically and listed on the calendar.
Please note that two weeks’ notice is required to schedule tours.
Church and Catacomb Guided Tour
Guided tours of the church and its Mount Calvary and Holy Sepulchre shrines, plus the catacombs, Purgatory Chapel and Visitation and Nativity grottoes (lower level of the Church) are held daily*:
• Monday – Saturday: 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m.
• Sunday: 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m.
* There is no 3 p.m. tour on Fridays during Lent
* There are no afternoon tours on Good Friday
* There are no tours on the following holidays: New Years Day (Jan 1), Independence Day (July 4), Thanksgiving Day (and day after), and Christmas Day (and day after)
* No morning tours on Tuesday, August 6. Tours resume at 1pm that day.
Reservations are not required for groups of 5 or fewer people.
Learn more here